流木, フィッシの ャ キング
Fish is good for your brain!
1. What’s your SuperHero name?
Ryūboku, The Fisher King!
2. What’s your real name? What did your parents call you?
3. Do you have an Alternate Identity? Or do you isolate yourself completely when you’re not stalking the streets?
No need for an alternate identity. I fish.
4. What’s your power(s)?
Superhumanly attuned to nature and the minds of others. This attunement manifests itself as telepathic powers. Additionally, does not age and can survive in extreme environments, being particularly suited to the ocean. Also has a sweet fishin’ rod and a magical boat.
5. How did you get it? Did you become a Meta-Human with the Cosmic Solution? Maybe you seem to just have strange Magical powers? Or perhaps your powers come from the stars, some far off Alien patron saw fit to imbue you with powers far beyond those of your fellow humans?
I am unsure. Perhaps my desire for peace and unity among all life was powerful enough to awaken the power of the Fundamental Force of Consciousness within me. Could also be linked to my dope magical boat.
6. How do you feel about your powers? Do you see them as a blessing to help the defenseless, or do you lead a tortured existence of self-hatred?
I am an agent of harmony. My powers allow me to benefit the universe in a unique way, and for that opportunity I am grateful.
7. If you have an Alternate Identity what’s it like? If you have some other arrangement, how do you come by what you need to operate as a Super Hero? Explain your non-hero lives?
I fish. My non-linear lifestyle does not necessitate an alternate identity.
8. Have you pledged allegiance to something?(Page 118 Mutants and Masterminds)
My allegiance is to all conscious beings.
9. What’s your character’s motivation for being a SuperHero? Why do you help those in need? Or is it purely revenge driven?
My top motivation is to usher in a new era of peace and prepare humanity for a new era of thought and progress, as prophesied by Carl Sagan.
10. Add a hook. It helps when you give me something left intentionally vague or unresolved.
[Insert fishing hook joke here]